Holy Week is a time to gather as a community of faith to remember and participate in the Passion of Jesus.
We welcome you to join us in this week’s special ceremonies. We will commemorate the events of Christ’s Passion: from His entrance into Jerusalem, when palm branches were placed in His path, through His arrest on Holy Thursday and Crucifixion on Good Friday, to Holy Saturday, and Easter Sunday.
The high point of the liturgical year is the Easter Triduum—from the evening of Holy Thursday through Easter Sunday. Though chronologically three days, they are liturgically one day unfolding for us the unity of Christ’s Paschal Mystery.
Holy Week Schedule
- Palm Sunday Mass – Sun, Apr 2 at 10:30a
- Holy Thursday Morning Prayer – Thurs, Apr 6 at 8:30 am
- The Lord’s Supper – Thurs, Apr 6 at 7pm
- Good Friday Morning Prayer – Fri, Apr 7 at 8:30am
- Stations of the Cross – Fri, Apr 7 at 3pm
- Passion of the Lord – Fri, Apr 7 at 7pm – new time!
- Holy Saturday Morning Prayer – Sat, Apr 8 at 8:30am
- Easter Food Blessing – Sat, Apr 8 at 11am
- Easter Vigil – Sat, Apr 8 at 7pm
- Easter Sunday Mass – Sun, Apr 9 at 10:30am