We define Respect as respect of self and others, and the environment.
- We treat others as we wish to be treated
- We demonstrate fairness in our judgements and actions
- We honor confidentiality and the physical space and belongings of others
- We embrace everyone’s unique talents and honor diverse life and work styles
- We accept different viewpoints, philosophies, physical ability, beliefs, and personality
We define Compassion as appreciation for, and a genuine concern about, the other person and the needs of other people.
- We listen with an open heart and an open mind
- We are thoughtful in our personal and corporate communication, taking time to think before speaking
- We show consideration, empathy and kindness for one another
- We strive to suspend judgement and to seek to understand perspectives and situations different from our own
- We promote peace, nonviolence, and justice in all actions
- We work to create a culture of harmony and belonging where everyone feels welcome
We define Professionalism as the knowledge, skill, quality, and attitude with which we provide services.
- We do our work with love and commitment to a job well done
- We bring a positive attitude and joy in our hearts to the work we do and the people we serve
- We carry ourselves well and with confidence
- We are reliable, punctual, helpful, and thorough
- We demonstrate competence, as well as humility to continue to learn and grow
- We address challenges quickly and creatively
- We strive to stay focused on work rather than getting distracted by gossip
- We manage personal stress and work to stay cool under pressure
We define Integrity as putting our values into action.
- We do the right thing even when it is not popular or easy
- We take responsibility and we keep our promises
- We conduct ourselves in accordance with the highest standards
- We are transparent, honest and ethical in all our interactions
- We are clear in all communication so that we instill confidence and are known as trustworthy
- We give and receive constructive feedback
We define Collaboration as working together for the sake of the whole organization and those we serve.
- We help one another so that everyone is successful
- We acknowledge and support one another’s gifts and talents
- We appreciate and build each other up
- We are present and available to one another
- We respect each other’s time
- We use humor appropriately to encourage and energize our work
- We celebrate our lives and our work