As we continue to navigate this new reality of Coronavirus—please know we hold each and every one of you in prayer. Below are some wonderful resources with more being made available daily!
- Poem by Maya Angelou
- Give Us This Day: Daily Prayer For Today’s Catholic
- A prayer for peace and solidarity in a time of pandemic – by Michelle Sherman
- Prayer for a Pandemic – by Cameron Bellm
- Lockdown – by Brother Richard Hendrick
- Pandemic – by Lynn Ungar
- Handwashing Prayer – Provided by The Christine Center
- Holy Name Cathedral Sunday Mass
- The Shrine of Our Lady of Pompeii (Chicago) – Sunday Readings/Homily
- The Shrine of Our Lady of Pompeii (Chicago) – Wednesday Meditations
- Wheaton Franciscan Homilies & Reflections
Daily (Central Time Zone)
- Communion of saints, an important tenet of our faith, can help during coronavirus times – By Daniel P. Horan – National Catholic Reporter – March 18, 2020
As we continue to live, work, play, and pray in new ways over these next weeks, may we continue to hold one another our, and especially the most vulnerable, in our hearts and prayers.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for additional updates, and feel free to send us an email with your prayer intentions and response to this global crisis.
To receive periodic updates and information from the Wheaton Franciscan community please join our mailing list.